View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:57 PM   #34
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: How long should the new series go on for?

It's appealing in one way but this is not the animated series, it's film. And how long can you keep it going with quality and good directors and actors each time things have to get shaken up? The Bond franchise may have been going on for 50 years, but half (or more) of those films were never the greatest representations.

Id rather quality over quantity. Id rather see good movies with less of them, than have them go on & on until it inevitably crashes and burns.

Ill take a trilogy of solo films with the new actor (take your time and cast him well WB) with 2 team up movies in between them. Then end this DCU that seems to be kick-started by Henry Cavill and Zack Snyder. A fourth film for both Superman or Batman, I can go for, depending on what the story is. But I wouldn't go past that. I wouldn't tap into the Bond style.

Batman shouldn't become the new Bond that has films pumped out on an assembly line every few years for the next half a century.....while more than half of them are watered down by subpar directors and writers.

shauner111 is online now   Reply With Quote