View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #249
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

Yes they can. Its not like Psylocke became popular because she was a X-Force member or X-Force became a long-lived comic-book series because of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
I won't deny that.

Doesn't change the fact she's been the most important character in Uncanny X-Force. That book revolves around Betsy now, it's her team and about her. It has never existed without her. That's not the case with her on X-Men. There are other members that will always get priority over her, which is why she was never brought into the films. If they went with an Uncanny X-Froce Team she is the most crucial female character. Saying she is more fitting to a non X-Force movie is flat out wrong. Uncanny X-Force is specifically fitted for her, while X-Men is not.
Again with the right writer, right director and the right story. Psylocke wouldn't fade into the background especially if the X-Men roster isn't so big. Why do I keep telling that Prof X/Magneto/Jean/Mystique shouldn't appear in more movies after DOFP, because I want them to give room for new characters such as Psylocke.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page

Last edited by psylockolussus; 07-17-2013 at 10:57 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote