View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM   #249
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

Yes they can. Its not like Psylocke became popular because she was a X-Force member or X-Force became a long-lived comic-book series because of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
I won't deny that.

Doesn't change the fact she's been the most important character in Uncanny X-Force. That book revolves around Betsy now, it's her team and about her. It has never existed without her. That's not the case with her on X-Men. There are other members that will always get priority over her, which is why she was never brought into the films. If they went with an Uncanny X-Froce Team she is the most crucial female character. Saying she is more fitting to a non X-Force movie is flat out wrong. Uncanny X-Force is specifically fitted for her, while X-Men is not.
Again with the right writer, right director and the right story. Psylocke wouldn't fade into the background especially if the X-Men roster isn't so big. Why do I keep telling that Prof X/Magneto/Jean/Mystique shouldn't appear in more movies after DOFP, because I want them to give room for new characters such as Psylocke.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv

Last edited by psylockolussus; 07-17-2013 at 10:57 PM.