View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:06 AM   #46
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: "Are These All The Reviews You Brought?" -The Official Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFox View Post
Not to sound like a fanboy already, ah damn it I will anyway, but those two negative reviews are from british newspapers, they could not review their way out of a paper bag.

No journalist worth a thing wants to end up doing film reviews for a british newspaper, its where you go when your career is heading down a deadend and you cant get a proper journalistic job in sports or politics, thats just the way british newspapers work.

Actual proper film journalists can be trusted however and the fact that Empire and Total Film liked the film gives me great confidence. Even more importantly actual comic book fans who have seen it seem to like it even more, like Poni-Boy, so this gives me great confidence
I think the Mirror reviewer raised valid points even if he was harsh and obviously disappointed. The Telegraph review was mostly nonsense.