View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #119
sf2
Side-Kick

Default Re: The "Little Things" You Appreciated/Loved Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-El View Post
Lmao, awesome. I love the PISS out of Man of Steel more and more not only everytime I watch it, but everytime I see the assassin remarks from people who dry-hump the Donnerverse and feel the need to compare it to Christopher Reeve's rendition.

Snyder said it from DAY ONE: I will NOT apologize for my Superman. This dude took this character that forever lived in action-BLUE BALLS, was teased back to the big-screen in '06, only to see the character not be able to "release." Snyder took all that build-up and was all like "Here's some ACTION Supes...have at it!"

Snyder, Goyer and Team MAN OF STEEL took one of the most difficult characters to get right (not only juding by what he can do, but who the fans CLAIM who they THINK he is..) and gave him these huge balls that every other director or petrified writer refused or was scared to do for quite some time. I applaud it!
Yup. Yup. Ballsy indeed. Which I like so much.

The superman returns comics strips were created during the production of the movie in 2005 we were longing a superman movie too long and we were basically going crazy of every bit of the leaked news and rumours. let's the fun returns!
sf2 is offline   Reply With Quote