View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #173
TWayneP
Side-Kick

Default Re: What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I thought the same.

If the teaser is ready for this saturday, they could easily use the same for next week.

what I dont know is how they will show it if TW has an after credits scene already. Maybe before the actual movie?..... feels a bit weird, hehe
Yea id attach it at the end, but either or doesn't matter to me! lol. Though it would be distracting to have in front of TW. My mind would already have been blown to concentrate on Wolvy lol.

They can throw it in on the end I'm sure. I really don't want to get my hopes up though. I just remember how big of an impact the avengers teaser was with Captain America. Talk about perfectly executed.

on a side note, with all the talk of Fox adapting the plan of Marvel Studios, I don't see a damn thing wrong with that. People are complaining about it left and right, but whats not to love about it?

You have to remember if it wasn't for X-men, the contemporary comic book movie age would not exist. Marvel studios owes everything to X-men, so for all i care, Fox and the X franchise can do whatever the hell it pleases. Go ahead and directly copy MCU! Apocolypse is at least 10 times better than Thanos. The X-men could manhandle Avengers.

TWayneP is offline   Reply With Quote