View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #180
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWayneP View Post
Well I wasn't talking about which character would defeat which in the comic world lol. Most X-men fans are going to know who Apocalypse is, and he would be even more amazing in a film than Thanos in my opinion. He's just more interesting. I never cared for Thanos too much tbh.
Your still going off comic potential, both are excellent Grade A Super Villains. When it comes to the books I prefer the Apocalypse X stories myself, but Thanos is an excellent character and has just as much if not more potential for the film Universes that have been layed out . The X-Men films have to prove they can handle that scope, make a crowd pleaser and fix some of the issues before they can get into "Manhandle The Avengers" territory.

Rather your an X Men fan or Avengers, theres no denying the Avengers film owns alot of audiences right now. If an X film could top that with audiences that would be highly impressive. I'm just excited there are so many epic Marvel flicks coming out every year....and for once I'm very hopeful Fox can get this franchise going at full speed in the right direction. Apocalypse is the perfect crossover and event villain to go epic with the franchise.

Last edited by def28; 07-18-2013 at 09:21 PM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote