View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #762
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Umm seriously if you combine the star power of those four to the star power of Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry. They aren't a big deal. So far, James McAvoy hasn't portrayed a character that is very well-known to the general public. He's not known for playing the younger version of Prof X. Nicholas Hoult isn't a big actor yet, he just happened to have movies. Michael Fassbender gets buzz when he earned nominations and the Prometheus film, but he's no Hugh Jackman. Jennifer Lawrence is the only big star out of those four.

While the core four of the OT - Patrick Stewart is well-known for his role in Star Trek Generations and when people see Patrick Stewart people automatically say "Thats Professor X!". Halle/Hugh/Ian are also popular with the X-Men characters that they are portraying. Then Ian has The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings. Hugh Jackman is one of the biggest actors at the moment. Halle, is a tabloid favorite and even if she doesn't have a lot of big films for the past few years, the press still sees her as an A-List actress/celebrity.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/