Thread: Billing order.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:41 PM   #81
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Billing order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
Well there's fan bingbing (who is not only Asian but also pink) but I understand and agree with your post.
Fair point about Fan Bing. She is also a minority, although I wouldn't necessarily term her a "woman of color". But even still, she's not going to get the same prominence as Halle Berry.

There has NEVER been an X-Men film (with the original trilogy involved) where Storm/Halle hasn't been front and center in FOX's marketing of this franchise. I seriously don't expect that to change no matter how large or minimal Storm's involvement in the storyline is.

The fact that Halle was seen doing wirework shows that Storm won't be sitting idly by even if it's just for a moment or two. Bryan Singer is all about every character having a meaningful role and Storm is one of his original casting choices so...yeah.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Lightning Strykez! is offline   Reply With Quote