Thread: Billing order.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #83
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: Billing order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning Strykez! View Post
You're right on. Some of you guys have to remember that Halle Berry represents one of the core virtues of the X-Men series as a whole: diversity. She is the only woman of color in this cast and Omar Sy is not going to be placed on posters anywhere. She's also playing one of Marvel's most popular super heroines of all time. Storm is a Marvel Royalty. So for the sake of diversity alone I'd expect Halle to continue being featured prevalently. She is an Academy Award winner who's seen a significant rise in her career lately.

Yes, Jennifer Lawrence is also an Oscar winner, but she is not as accomplished as Halle who has over 20-plus years on her in consistent Hollywood longevity. These two women will get the most face-time. It'll be interesting with Jennifer though: she won't be as recognizable in blue make-up to audiences.
By "significant rise in her career lately" did you mean The Call? In a sea of misfires and direct-to-home video releases (spanning from Movie 43, Cloud Atlas, Perfect Stranger, New Year's Eve. Yes I had to imdb this ), I wouldn't call,"The Call" "a significant rise in her career?."

EnDz0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote