View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #185
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: "Are These All The Reviews You Brought?" -The Official Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
The audience that you saw it with, you said most of the people (critics?) there weren't even that familiar with the X-films? And they screamed and cheered?

I wish I hadn't spoiled the mid-credits scene for myself
Well, I didn't know the entire audience of hundreds of people lol

It was a 'multimedia screening' aimed primarily at bloggers and other websites, or so I imagined. But you do often get random people at these screenings because they are on guest lists.

The Scandinavian guy next to me didn't know that much about X-Men, but was aware of the basics. The woman next to him knew nothing about The Wolverine but knew who Jackman was and was aware of the other films and her male friend had Origins on his mobile phone and obviously had some basic knowledge of the franchise.

But the point is that the people who popped up in that mid-credits scene are well known.

Also, I need to edit this in, all those people I just mentioned had already left the auditorium when the mid-credits scene came on, so they were not among the cheering and screaming people!

And, no, you shouldn't have spoiled it for yourself. Show a little more restraint next time!

Don't be one of the hordes of daft people who are so weak-willed and insecure they have to feel they know everything about a movie and can't bear to feel like they are being left out!