View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #189
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: "Are These All The Reviews You Brought?" -The Official Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Hopefully. I usually reach a point where i stop watching trailers and stop clicking on spoilers. It does take a strong will when you are online and exposed to this mass of babble and information 24/7.

(Talking of 'stingers', I missed the one halfway through the credits of Pacific Rim, though someone at work - who also hated the film - told me what it was. Still can't believe how stupid that film was. The monsters came through the rift one at a time, several years apart, therefore giving mankind the chance to develop the Jaegers - what a dumb way to take over a planet!)
Yea I missed the mid-credits for Pacific Rim too, I think I mostly just know to stay for Marvel movies. My whole family comes out for Marvel movies (all 8 of us) and we know to stay back for those.

This time it didn't register to sit back and wait. We didn't stay back for MOS either, and none of us knew if there would be a "stinger" (never heard that word, until I read The Wolverine reviews) but mostly because MOS was POS Hated that movie.

EnDz0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote