View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #28
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
No, I meant the examples where they are portrayed as equals. It's not a case of one being better than the other, it's a case that Batman doesn't trust Superman fully as he would be the ultimate weapon if he went rogue, so he plans for any potential problem, Superman on the other hand cuts Batman slack over his methods although he disapproves. I don't see anything suggesting one is better than the other, they both have their POV and it's up to the readers to choose.

They used it because it's famous, nothing more IMO.
IF we were to get that, then I'd personally be up for it, though still somewhat bummed about the lack of a solo film.lol

honestly, I hope they clarify soon on what this film is being considered as because the way Snyder mentioned it, it gives the impression that it's still a direct Sequel to "MOS", but with Batman just being involved this time around.

This would be my best case scenario involving this film:

1. Batman and Superman are portrayed as equals.

2. Batman is more of a supporting Guest/Major character as opposed to being a second protagonist.

3. No love triangle between Clark/Lois/Bruce.

4. Great story and character dynamics.

herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote