View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #43
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
I think 1 will be a lock and I'm with you on 3 and 4. I actually think this will be more of a team up than just Batman as a supporting chracter because you can't really tease Superman and Batman onscreen together and then not give people the full whammy.
I think the definite deal breaker in all of this is learning for sure that there won't be a love triangle.

What's interesting is that Goyer said, when talking about a sequel, that Lois and Clark will be in a "real relationship" after MOS.

Yet, I wonder, was he talking about it with Batman/Superman in mind or did things change?

I hope things didn't change since I really hope that Clark and Lois are in that committed relationship that he promised without Batman being an issue.

The last thing that I want is to see a repeat of the X-Men franchise where Batman ends up being Wolverine, Lois is Jean, and Superman is Cyclops since we all know on how that turned up.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote