View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 AM   #100
I am Batman
Side-Kick

Default Re: LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015 - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Indeed; especially since we saw the Wayne Logo in MOS.

MOS definitely established that Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor exists within the MOS world.

Bleh; damn you DC and Warner Bros, if you only guys got your **** together much earlier on, then you wouldn't have to rush these encounters between these heroes, thus sacrificing the sequels that one of them so rightfully deserves.

Great..this also means that every person that I argued with that said that a WF film will come out first before MOS 2 was right and I'm wrong. Well that's a strike at my pride.lol
I think DC and WB could still get their **** together. I kind of agree with ConnorKon-El above that including Batman in the film could increase profit but it might at the cost of a good story. I think a better plan would be to shoot MoS2 and World's Finest back to back and have MoS2 released in summer and have World's Finest released either fall/winter or the next year.

Either way they have got to remove Goyer/Snyder from writing duties or add another better writer to the team. Goyer is an average writer but pair him with a terribly subpar one and the movie will flop.

"You're a stand up guy Bats, don't ever let them call you a crazed loner."
-The Flash, JLU
I am Batman is offline   Reply With Quote