View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 01:06 AM   #109
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: LA Times is reporting that WB will announce World's Finest movie for 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
Some people are freaking out..in a bad way,I understand certain concerns But it's reaching ultimate drama queen status,Some have been *****ing since the official news broke out and already are claiming this film will be crap and is the "worst decision ever"when we don't know much about the film or even how big of a role Batman will have yet some are acting like it's confirmed Superman will be misused in such a horrific way.

F**k the past's history on Batman/Superman cross overs,That could easily change here,IF your one who hated MOS that's fine But doesn't mean this one will guarantee to suck either..Well I guess maybe to YOU since your convinced already.

This could still be Superman's show and a solo sequel IF(a good chance of it)Bruce/Batman is just a supporting character in a smaller role,Even IF it's a full-on tag team film there may still be other solo sequels later on,You can't have it you way of a specific order of films
Actually, I really enjoyed MOS, hence being the reason why I wanted to see MOS 2 so much, especially done right. And yeah, I'll admit that my first reaction to this was over-the-top; I'm definitely cooling down about it now, but it still troubles me a bit since I'm just jaded by past interpretations of this duo.

I think needing more new info is a understatement at this point.

Hell, it would be so ideal if this were treated more as a true MOS 2 sequel than a spin-off, ala WF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
Just curious, when'd he say that?
Not long after MOS was released, maybe a few weeks afterwards on empire I think.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote