View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #951
Mr. Dent

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Like I said, getting the audience to care about new characters is Marvel's specialty. If he's introduced in something like Cap 2 or A2 the audience has a chance to care about the character before Ant-Man. This seems like too much of a great opportunity to pass up. Stark has had his arc and RDJ might not want to be in any more solo movies. A2 shouldn't be exploring Stark's conflict after creating Ultron since we've already seen the character in so many dark spots during his life. Pym is the one that will be getting a solo movie directly after A2, and I see it as the chance to show Pym's struggle with the events still very fresh on the audiences' minds. I think it's the route they'll take at the moment, but only time will tell.
Yes, but would they choose focusing on Ant-Man over Iron Man? Would they choose giving a new plotline to their most important character or giving it to a character they're just introducing and having Stark take some what of a backseat? They'd choose Tony every time, especially since, like I said, he's not getting a solo film with RDJ again.

But we'll see.

2016 - Captain America 3 | Batman vs. Superman | X-Men: Apocalypse | The Amazing Spider-Man 3 | Doctor Strange
TV - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. | Agent Carter | Daredevil | Luke Cage | Iron Fist | Jessica Jones | The Defenders
TV - Arrow | The Flash | Gotham | Constantine | iZOMBIE