View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 01:23 PM   #68
Broseph44
We Are Groot

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
Thanos and Maria Hill were introduced in The Avengers. Why can't Hank Pym be introduced in AoU? Wanda and Pietro are introduced in AoU, why can't Hank Pym be introduced in AoU?

Everyone was pissed when Tony betrayed the Avengers and killed Cap in the comics. And now you're saying its a good idea for him to betray the planet and potentially destroy millions of lives by creating Ultron?

That's Pym's job. What is Henry Pym's story if not to invent the AI that nearly destroys mankind?
Hahahaha not once did I say it's okay for tony to betray the planet and destroy millions, you do realize that the it would be an accident right? Tony wouldn't be plotting some evil plan. And hank very well can be introduced in AOU. I'm just saying if he isn't, and it's tony that creates Ultron in the context of the MCU it makes sense. With what we've seen from IM3.

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.