smallville fan
Hero

Default Re: Things you want to see in the new MoS: WF movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Things I Do Not Want to See

-The Joker (and Harley Quinn)
-Lex Luthor
-A fight between Batman and Superman. Objectively speaking, Batman would lose in a fight with Superman; however, Superman represents the highest, purest form of humanity, and would not descend down to moronic violence. This is not the Avengers; we do not need to have our heroes beating the snot of each other in every other scene. Inevitably, there will be disagreements between the two; as Grant Morrison said in Talking with Gods, the Superman impersonator he met at Comic-Con said it best: Batman does not see the light in people." Hence, I want that characterization to influence the interactions between the two, instead of falling into the rut made by the Dark Knight Returns.
-A love triangle between Lois, Clark, and Bruce. They already did in the three part episode from Superman TAS, and there is no need to rehash it.
-No cheesy dialogue or wisecracks (I will be super pissed if there is another scene as bad as the "he's hot" one from MOS.)
-No "fake death" scenes, like Iron Man's in Avengers.

Now...what I do want to see

-The duo using their powers in conjunction: Batman with his tech, stealth, military and detective training, and Superman, with his disciplined application of power, perspective of the common man, and post-human powers (ice breath, laser beams, flight, and so on.)
-A shot of the Batwing and Superman flying side by side
-A scene building up the friendship of the two due to their understanding of each other's losses (Clark, with his father, Bruce, with his parents.)
-A scene showing Wayne Enterprises contributing to the rebuilding of Metropolis and Smallville.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gur-Ak View Post
Firstly, A Superman focused movie.
Consequences of Metropolis Mayhem in MoS.
Bruce as being good side of humanity while Lex as being bad side of humanity.
Daily Planet stuff; Clark-Lois relationship, Jimmy Olsen.
Kal-El as Superman now intervenes global problems.
Main villain as Lex Luthor (scientist, investor, businessman, CEO of LexCorp), trying to rebuild Metropolis while turning people against this "alien".
Side villains such as Metallo, Bizarro or Parasite.
Some sort of Kryptonite (not necessary in a chunk form).
Kara Zor-El (especially I want her in this sequel, we didn't forget prequel comic!!)
Bruce as Batman in ending.

I'm not sure about this but maybe a glimpse for Kon-El for a possible threequel...
This also.

I'm hoping for a Public Enemies like story line as that was essentially a Superman vs Lex Luthor story and Batman was just there assisting that is all.

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote