View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #58
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Default Re: should batman appear in the MOS sequel?

It just depends on what the film actally is. Is batman a supporting character in Superman's sequel, or is Superman fully sharing his sequel with Batman, and this would be the first Batman film in a new series as well as a second superman film.

I think I'd rather have the latter, I'm very protective of Batman when it comes to his portrayal in the justice league or with Superman, it's just as easy to make him come across as overpowered (Grant Morisson's JLA) or have him seem like a complete joke (Anything Geoff Johns), and while I understand any need or disappointment to have a proper Man of Steel sequel, I also understand their need to shake things up and give us a film many of us have been waiting for.

It's already working, you look at any news outlet and the Batman/Superman film is the top story coming out of comic con, that's the sort of buzz that DC has needed in a heavy comic con that has top level Marvel sequels up the wazoo.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline   Reply With Quote