Thread: Billing order.
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 04:24 PM   #89
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Billing order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
By "significant rise in her career lately" did you mean The Call? In a sea of misfires and direct-to-home video releases (spanning from Movie 43, Cloud Atlas, Perfect Stranger, New Year's Eve. Yes I had to imdb this ), I wouldn't call,"The Call" "a significant rise in her career?."
I would. And I did.

And this may answer the OT question overall:

Look at the placement of Hugh, Jennifer and Halle Berry. I wouldn't be surprised if that may be the way the posters are laid out in terms of prominent "face time".

Think about it: Hugh has always had Halle by his side visually in FOX's previous OT marketing. In this film, Wolverine is going back to the past. So it makes sense that a face from the past (Jennifer's Mystique) is on his right, while a face from his future (Halle's Storm) is on his left. He is the bridge between these two time frames in Days Of Future Past. Everyone else will revolve around that.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Lightning Strykez! is offline   Reply With Quote