Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Billing order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
Agree to disagree.
I love you anyway. No one's perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3
However I don't think she'll be billed right after Jackman and Lawrence as you seem to indicate.
Oh, I agree with you; totally don't think so either. Just visually in the marketing. If Storm's activity is restricted to the future and most of the film takes place in the past, I'd think she'd be further down on the list of credits.

HOWEVER: I wouldn't be surprised if she's listed as "and Halle Berry" since it seems her role is smaller than usual, yet larger than Anna's. I know some will say that Anna has always gotten that distinction in the past, but this is a bigger film with bigger stars and it appears she's a truly background player this time. Not sure she'll be prevalent enough to warrant that "and_______" distinction this go' round. Halle has always gotten top billing in every X-film she's been a part of and clearly there won't be enough room for her with the likes of McAvoy, Fassbender, PLUS McKellan, Jackman and Stewart (the latter gentlemen still have sizable roles).

So it'd make sense to place her in the "and" slot as one of the originally highest ranking actors of this franchise.

Lightning Strykez! is offline   Reply With Quote