View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #24
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville13 View Post
Even if MOS3 did go back to being a pure Superman solo film, I'm still disappointed that we're not going to get a finite piece on the Superman mythology and an actual ending. Instead we're entering MCU serialization territory, where just like RDJ; Amy Adams, Lawrence Fishbourne, and whoever are just going to be whored out until they're too old. Instead of story pieces that have a resounding stamp on the character and finality to them we're just going to perpetual DCU filims forever that just keep returning to the 'quo' like a sitcom. This disappoints me no end.
Well, you never know. I mean, Marvel Studios is a company that needs to make comic book films, whereas for Warner Bros., comic book films aren't their main priority.

In any case, I think a lot of us need to hear more about this film in order to make sense of it.

I don't even know what to think about the film right now. Batman just being here can either help or ruin so many things. In many ways, he's like a potential double edge sword to Superman.