View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #861
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Here's a big gallery for Hot Toys Catwoman. It's mine soon. And Raven, the mask does come off.
http://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com...twoman-by.html
That's really great to know AnneFan. Why didn't Hot Toys ever display her without it though? Is there any sticky residue when removed? How does it hold to her face?

Really great pictures too. Are all the pics yours? The photos look stunning and really showcase her greatness.

I particularly liked seeing photos like this:

She looks very beautiful without her mask. I wasn't sure if they would completely nail her appearance. Don't know if it is 100% there though but it's pretty close. Her hair looks beautiful, especially in some of the other photos where it isn't so neat and tidy.

And here's another question: Does her costume come off? No it's not for what people think (get your minds out of the gutter). I just want to know if she can be dressed in other outfits to potentially mimic some of Anne's other roles or look like she does in real life.

I forget what scale Hot Toys is in. 12" or 18"? If 12", I wonder if she could be put into a pair of Barbie jeans or a dress. But Barbie is quite thin as a doll so maybe her clothes wouldn't fit.