View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:18 PM   #62
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Likely Deductions About Who'll Be Cast as the Next Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerspider View Post
I've never really thought about Gosling's voice being an issue, but when he screams in Pines and OGF it really is a whiny scream. That said, he's an actor, he can probably change his voice and make it somewhat deeper. If he can't do that, he's not nearly as good of an actor as I thought he was.
You make a good point when I think about it. He's a great actor. Voice changing (it's just a little deeper) and no screaming and it's fixed. I mean, it's not like Bruce Wayne or Batman will be screaming super loud. Bale shouted in a growl which was enhanced in post-production. But I seriously doubt this Batman will do anything like that. Im expecting either a Conroy or Keaton approach in the cowl. I honestly don't think it's wise to do the Conroy voice in live-action unless he's only in the room with Superman, because people will know his identity fairly quickly. Keaton's approach was more believable. It was very subtle, and I think Ryan's a good enough actor to lower his voice a little when he speaks, while staying calm.