View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 08:20 PM   #101
Marvin
Side-Kick

Default Re: Age of Ultron or World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
This is a movie, not the book. Batman will not just be a part of the supporting cast in a Superman/Batman movie. He will be a co-star. You're thinking this will be MOS2 with Batman guest-starring when it will be Superman/Batman with Batman and Superman co-starring.
No my point was made to directly shut down the looming idea that just cause you have a big character in a film they will take it over. That's simply not how writing works imo.
Banner can steal a movie in one script and be entirely forgotten in his own movie the day.

As for what this movie will be, who knows. I just know it's a Superman sequel being made by people who are very much in the Superman business. At worst joker could show up in a batman movie and completely own him and make quotes about being the one man that beat him(kinda like in TDK). At the end of the day I will consider that a batman movie, especially if its' full of his supporting cast regulars.

"A man named Hal Jordan was recruited 45 years ago into the Lantern core, flight testing in the midst of the Viet war. He hasn't returned to the relatively measured as primitive earth since. Upon his return from what could be considered hell, the weathered soldier and man out of time has short trimmed grey hair, scars, and a warning of a looming threat that motivated his return to his home planet. He's also surprised and weary to see a Kryptonian on Earth"
-Constuct arm from elbow down.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote