View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #102
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Default Re: Age of Ultron or World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
I'm curious if you mention of Thor two and not winter solider was as calculated as one must assume it was.The Captain America sequel is featuring half of the avengers cast.

Then again like all the other films that featured cast members, I suppose you can just chalk all that up to glorified cameos.
Granted Hawkeye really was a cameo, and I suppose someone could argue that Black Widow was a cameo in IM2 even though she affected the plot and resolution, then there is all the Sam Jacskson stuff but I digress. Marvel has been making solo films, sure.

cough, War Machine/Falcon/Bucky.

Call what WB is doing what ever you want. Just make sure you do the same for Marvel, they all want money. Only Marvel has been getting praised for such things for a good while now.
WF is a superman film featuring another hero, for you to suggest otherwise would be a step towards hypocrisy imo.

OH please.

TWS does not have "half of the Avengers". The characters in there are secondary, and Marvel has already done that sort of thing with Coulson.

The only hypocrisy is Geoff Johns trashing Marvel for doing the shared universe concept and then going out and copying them.