View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #290
Poni_Boy
Giggedy

Default Re: The X-FORCE Official Thread

“I’m pretty deep into it,” Wadlow told me during an exclusive interview. “I have the whole story completely worked out. I’m about 20 pages into my draft. If I wasn’t promoting Kick-Ass, I would probably have a draft [already], but Kick-Ass is going to slow me down just a little.”

Because X-Force is one of those Marvel teams that existed in several different versions, with characters such as Wolverine, Storm and Cyclops dropping in an out as they interacted with lesser-known characters such as Sunspot and Warpath, I wanted to know what version of the team Wadlow wanted to pursue. Specifically, I asked him about the importance of team leader Cable to his draft. But he held back key details, but said,

"Here’s the thing, I love the current run of Uncanny X-Force. I love the classic run. Part of my take was addressing this idea that X-Force can be many different things, and that’s what got the studio excited. I think the fans will be excited, too.”

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/X-For...vie-38626.html

Joss Whedon's MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING is the cinematic equivalent of Tony Stark building an Iron Man suit in a cave with a bunch of scraps

2014 Reviews: JACK RYAN: SHADOW RECRUIT [★☆☆] / THE LEGO MOVIE [★★★★] / ROBOCOP [★★☆☆]
Poni_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote