View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #862
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Default Re: Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman XXXIV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Why didn't Hot Toys ever display her without it though? Is there any sticky residue when removed? How does it hold to her face?
There's no sticky residue when it's removed. It's just like that pic you posted. The domino mask is connected to the goggles, which has a strap. That's how it stays in place. As to why they didn't showcase this before, I have no idea. For all I know it could have been a recent addition they made.
Quote:
Really great pictures too. Are all the pics yours? The photos look stunning and really showcase her greatness.
Agreed. I love the touch of having her heel stomping on the bat logo, recreating her character poster. And the pictures are not mine.
Quote:
She looks very beautiful without her mask. I wasn't sure if they would completely nail her appearance. Don't know if it is 100% there though but it's pretty close. Her hair looks beautiful, especially in some of the other photos where it isn't so neat and tidy.
Overall I'm quite satisfied with the likeness. As you said it's pretty close. The suit itself and the texture are beautiful. What was seen in the movie is all there. As that picture gallery shows, there's so many poses to put the figure in. That's going to be a hard decision to make.
Quote:
And here's another question: Does her costume come off? No it's not for what people think (get your minds out of the gutter). I just want to know if she can be dressed in other outfits to potentially mimic some of Anne's other roles or look like she does in real life.
I don't concretely know about this, Raven, but I think you would be able to.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote