View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 05:15 AM   #103
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Default Re: Likely Deductions About Who'll Be Cast as the Next Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
How dare you call Goyer's choice, 'lazy'.

I agree though. I like Jake, it's the eyes, but I don't think he's Batman. I really have no horse in this race as of now. I wish I did, though.
Oh Goyer, such an interesting fellow with apparent bad taste in casting Batman actors. My problem with Jake is that I don't think he can pull off being an action star. He was utterly lost and failed to have the necessary screen presence for an action star in Prince of Persia. Not a great movie but a professional one in which every actor did their job well but him. I like Jake but I don't think he is a convincing action star in giant films. He is hot though.

I don't have a pick, I just decide if like or dislike other people's suggestions. Good luck to Warners and Snyder casting this role because I think it's hard to cast. I have a feeling that they are gonna pick a totally out of left field actor and I would accept it unless I dislike the actor.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.