View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 06:18 AM   #120
Visualiza
What is a yout?

Default Re: The Design & Origin of ULTRON

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
The firework show was clearly to show Pepper his dedication. He was all "see I'm here for you." There's no way to take that as "See, I'm shocked at what they are capable of!" When was he ever shocked at his creations? The bedroom scene, where he immediately proceeded not to destroy any armors and never mention the incident again.

Also... what in the world does that have to do with not creating more advanced AI, a totally separate solution to problems?

Are you guys trying to conjure up reasons for Stark not to make Ultron?
On the contrary, I think that you're trying to find reasons for him to do so.

I don't see how it can be concluded that Tony Stark will develop an A.I. to solve his problems when his current A.I. attempted to kill the love of his life. Why make an autonomous A.I. when you've seen first hand the dangers of such a thing? There would be no point in doing so; JARVIS does everything he needs(within reason) for the time being, and him going back to the drawing board with the mentality of 'ok, so JARVIS screwed up, how can I make him better for next time' would be too reminiscent of his plight in IM3 in the first place. He's past that stage by now.

Visualiza is offline   Reply With Quote