View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #751
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinSon View Post
I agree with some of the angry people, Thor getting his hand chopped off, even if it grows back by some magic power, is unacceptable! Would superman get his hand chopped off, or Hulk?! Thor shouldn't even be in a position to get his hand chopped off, and their are very few weapons that are capable of such a feat.

What I've come to realize is that their are fans who know Thor from cartoons, and movies, and their are fans who actually read Thor comics. Anyone who has read Thor comics for a length of time, can attest to the fact that Thor has become increasingly weaker. He lost his runes powers, Odin Force, lost his throne as king of Asgard, then his hammer broke and he is connected to his hammer through Thor force, meaning if his hammer breaks on Hulks head, he will die too. And then when you watch animated shows, he spends most of the time getting K'Od by Hulk, or whatever enemy their facing. I watch the 4th episode of the new Avenger Assemble show(spoiler alert), and the episode is about Thor and the avengers facing the world serpent(the same serpent that rapped around the earth twice, that Thor lifted single handed, widely considered one of his greatest shows of strength) was basically wiping the floor with Avengers, until Hulk who had been knocked silly comes up and punches the city big serpent flying into a warm hole Thor and Iron Man created. I'm like wow, Hulk has his own new show, and here he is being the star of this one as well. It was the perfect opportunity for Thor to display his powers, and he spends the entire show talking about how he needs to be eaten by the monster because that's his destiny. So yes the thought of someone cutting off his hand, is just the final straw. If Marvel came out and said, hey we want to de-power Thor into a more, Colossus, or Thing level, it would make sense, but don't just slowly reduce him to a level where he has his hand can be cut off. The guy is suppose to be able to withstand a nuke to the face, or the pressure of a black hole, how much do you want to bet it wont be explain how this weapon is this powerful to be able to cut his hands off.

K...I'm done ranting...has anyone actually seen the trailer?
I don't know if you know this or not but... this isn't the comics dude. And you shouldn't expect it to be.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )