View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #125
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Default Re: The Design & Origin of ULTRON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
I am hoping that Jarvis becomes Ultron because the best villains, like Stane and Loki, are those that have a deep personal connection to their nemesis. With Pym out of the picture (though I am hoping Whedon has Pym collaborating with Stark on the Jarvis AI), the Stark/Jarvis relationship is a terrific one to exploit. It will be quite chilling to have the voice of Paul Bettany coming out of a killer robot.

Whedon mentioned that Ultron will be going through upgrades during the film, so while he will start out with a transformed Iron Man suit, I think he's eventually going to end up in the big guy - the Destroyer armor. From the Avengers preview comics we know the SHIELD has the armor, and having Jarvis/Ulton transfer his conscious into this form is a much "cleaner" path to take than having him create a body from scratch. Indestructible armor is very difficult to come by, and SHIELD having one that somewhat resembles Ultron's comic book dimensions may be too convenient to pass up.
I see that quite many seem to think that the destroyer armor is going to be the vessel of Ultron. Trust me, that is not going to happen, no way!

Its just to much magic about it. Im also not sure if an A.I counts as a lifesource(which is needed to use it)
and no one (even with the knowledge to build such an armor) could do it because they would lack the magical power.
Also if an A.I took over the suit, Odin should be able to do something, he is and Sky/All-father ffs.
Maybe if a knowledge devourer like Ultron were to get his hands on the Tesseract or an infinity gem and an A.I counts as a lifeforce,
it would be possible for him to do it, yes. But you hear how that sounds. Just saying.

The best explanation so far is the one given by Rock Sexton imo. We will get Wakanda ->Bp-> vibranium->super enhanced Ultron.

Mightyally is offline   Reply With Quote