View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #754
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I don't know if you know this or not but... this isn't the comics dude. And you shouldn't expect it to be.
Again mkilban lol I tell you this so often, you DO have to understand the perspective of comic book fan, you aren't much of a reader, so it's not nearly as easy for you to see it from our perspective. While I do agree about this guy with you, I have to say in an unrelated comment, these films are the closest things a reader gets to real life versions of the characters they love reading about. If they get brought to the big screen, there IS a desire and a hunger for it to be as close to the source material as possible. I'm not throwing any digs, but until you start reading comics, you really can't understand or expect a reader to simply be okay with the difference, it's a wee bit ignorant dude.

But I know you mean well, you're one of the most legit posters here....as for that other guy you quoted...he's a lost cause, so don't even waste your time lol