View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #34
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Default Re: Is anyone else not excited about Superman and Batman? I feel nothing but dread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra-El View Post
Batman won't be short-changed. I think most people are expecting a Christian Bale level of influence and TDK universe colliding with MOS. If THAT was the case, then it would be a flaw and difficult to do this. Fortunately, this is a NEW Batman and people will need to sink their teeth into this all new character, so he won't be fleshed out probably until JL and afer Justice League, the new Bat-reboot will take off.

This is Bats introduction to this new world. Noone will be shortchanged. Am I the only one who feels this way?
And you don't think it will be super distracting to audiences that this new version of a huge character with a huge mythos that everyone knows and loves is just kind of in the movie and barely addressed?

Besides, the film's logo is a combined Batman/Superman logo. His role isn't going to be as small as you describe.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: