View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #38
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Default Re: Is anyone else not excited about Superman and Batman? I feel nothing but dread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
And you don't think it will be super distracting to audiences that this new version of a huge character with a huge mythos that everyone knows and loves is just kind of in the movie and barely addressed?

Besides, the film's logo is a combined Batman/Superman logo. His role isn't going to be as small as you describe.
My focus is totally on Bruce Wayne and not Batman. I never said I feel his role is going to be small. AT ALL. I just feel Bruce will be more fleshed out with screen time as Lex would than Batman. I guess I see Bruce getting equal screen time as say... Lex and maybe some shadowy Bat references.

The confrontation will be there. The Supes / Bats throwndown, however executed, is happening.

I just think they will wait until late in the 3rd act to do this and finally reveal Bruce in the suite to meet Supes face to face but the sole plot will be mainly focused on the aftermath of MOS with Bruce involved with Lex.