View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #40
bluearth
Side-Kick

Default Re: Things you want to see in the new MoS: WF movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
A lot of good points here, the release date however was declared to be in Summer 2015, alongside Avengers & Star Wars VII. Once is enough to upstage Superman, say when he's down due to Kryptonite exposure. I think Gotham and its residents should only be mentioned by Bruce at a minimum or perhaps not at all.

Might I also suggest possible nods or cameos by other JL characters like Flash/Wonder Woman/Green Lantern? For Green Lantern, I think it's sufficient to just mention a name.
Yeah I can agree on the entire film happening in Metropolis. If they go back and forth between Gotham and Metropolis it would eventually confuse everyone while minimizing the differences between the two cities.

As for Cameos or nods of Justice League members, do you think its time to mention the Justice League itself in this film? An amazing ending would be for Wonder Woman and Green Lantern to walk up onto Batman and Superman to talk to them about the Justice League.

If they just mention the name of the Green Lantern and Wonder Woman they they should probably mention the Justice League name too

bluearth is offline   Reply With Quote