View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 03:39 AM   #758
Superchan
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Guys I implore you to go back and read the issues again because it turned out that metallo was trying to through Batman off his trail, which was highlighted by Clark and then batman said "I thought I was supposed to be the detective!" and Clark responded by saying "its called investigative journalism BATMAN!" I gotta say, Loeb wrote some very amusing interaction between the 2.
I actually loved Batman earth one where
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
penguin hires some one to kill Thomas wayne only to have some random person (Chill) do it for him, causing penguin to make his interesting monologue about Gotham being so corrupt that the mere act of walking the streets at night would be equivalent of having a painted target on your back.
. So to be honest I wouldn't mind if Corben was that hired gun but to his amusement a random thug does the job for him, which could lead to an interesting monologue about why Bruce has taken up the fight against Gotham's corrupt foundations.

Last edited by Superchan; 07-24-2013 at 03:45 AM.