View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 10:41 AM   #818
GriffinSTatum
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
Whoo hoo, someone else who cares about getting history right! Seriously. I really don't like when people come up with stories based on some revisionist history to conveniently support to their arguments.
I was talking about this article saying that the dates were being pushed due to the Lone Ranger.

http://filmonic.com/the-lone-ranger-....c6jBPuPu.dpbs

Although I haven't truly been following the release dates for these movies until pretty recently, so I may be and probably am wrong for believing in one article. My point was that we would have been getting the movie pretty soon, and now we have to wait for the movie to come out within the next 3-4 months depending on which country you live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
What starts on July 26th?
Nothing except for The Wolverine that I know of, but I am saying the description of this movie on this forum section says the movie is released on July 26th. If you go to the Thor Sub-Forums and read the description for Thor: The Dark World, it states that the movie releases July 26th when it sadly does not.

Thor

Thor: The Dark World (14 Viewing)
Discuss the sequel coming to theaters on July 26, 2013.