View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #158
Blackman
King Kong

Default Re: Ghost Rider is back at Marvel Studios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameHead View Post
I'm quite happy to see Ghost Rider back in the hands of Marvel. I doubt we'll ever see the character in film again, but I love that he is back where he belongs

The SwitchBlade arc from the midnight sons days is what I'd love to see, personally. Dr. Strange, Blade and Ghost Rider (and others) in one film universe. Strange could introduce the Darkhold pages. Blade can find the page that gives him the power destroy all supernatural beings (and getting their power). Mephisto would then call on his 'bounty hunter' Ghost Rider to stop Switchblade.

Get it done Marvel!
That'd be badass. I wish it'd happen but I think Marvel would have to make another offshoot studio from their regular slate of films.
Ideally I would like
The Main Slate (Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, Thor, Avengers, etc.)
Street Level (Daredevil, Punisher Luke Cage, Iron Fist, etc.)
Cosmic (Guardians of the Galaxy, Nova, Inhumans etc.)
Supernatural (Dr. Strange, Blade, Ghost Rider, Midnight Sons)

That'd never happen but a guy can dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teelie View Post
I think he'll be back in film again although the issue is when. I don't think any time soon but maybe 5-10 years.
I'd say they will wait at least 10. Just because I think Marvel has a very full slate and the Nic Cage movies are still fresh in people's minds. If they do a reboot I could see it being well received but a flop like Dredd.

Last edited by Blackman; 07-24-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Blackman is offline   Reply With Quote