View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #147
FlawlessVictory
Side-Kick

Default Re: Rank the Iron Man movies (IM, IM2, and IM3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnConner View Post
I agree with this mostly.

IM3 is pure unfiltered excrement tho. I considered leaving the theatre which is something I reserve for only pure turd like say Elektra or Punishers.

IM3 is barely a movie..its a pure insult to the comic fans...its a pure insult to anyone that sat thru 1 and 2. What the hell was he doing with that kid? in the middle of Tenn? also whipping up tech from crap? then using it to break into another lab? like I said this is pure unfiltered crap. Then the mandarin stuff ? really...was the writer actually taking a taco bell crap as he finished off this script? This movie was immensely insultive...its an insult even as a stand alone film much more to comic book genre.

To me it even shows how much of a diehard fan you are if you find it remotely acceptable. This movie was fun for the actors and makers...I dont go to watch a movie so that it's involved crew can get their rocks off on having fun and or having a last Hurrah on me.....it was completely intolerable....their was barely any suit action.

It absolutely demands to have its masters burned. It was a complete outrage.
I for one found no humor in their barrage of insults to Tony and to us.

IF ANYTHING ALL IN ALL I WAS ALSO FINALLY SICKENED OF Robert Downy JR. And I never want to see this guy as Tony Stark again. Ill gladly watch Sherlock holmes 3....but I think this guy feels high when he plays Tony or gets high...or maybe its just that IM3 sucked so badly and he cooperated and possibly enjoyed this soiled diaper of a film. Something Chris Bale would have never ever tolerated. It was a disrespectful film...and just like ppl were fired for John Carter and will be for Lone Ranger....I feel you and I as fans should be demanding it....the entire film roll as the evidence.

FlawlessVictory is offline   Reply With Quote