View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #29
smallville fan
Hero

Default Re: Batman Vs Superman: can't we find a better title than that? Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayDee View Post
The problem with the title is that it just implies that they'll be fighting each other throughout the whole film, which is what I don't want. This should be a MOS sequel with Batman featuring in it. Also how will Batman have a chance against Supes with no Kryptonite?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
The problem I have with "Batman vs Superman" is its so simplistic. It implies the film is just that. A deathmatch which in terms of plot makes it sound about as sophisticated as Freddy vs Jason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Here is an idea:

Have the Superman/Batman emblems with a subtitle. Dont actually put Superman or Batman in the title. Simply imply that with their overlaid emblems.

*Batman/Superman logos*
World's Finest

Or something of that nature. IMO that's the cleanest and classiest way to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
I actually hate the Batman vs Superman title, I really hope they get more creative than that.
I agree with each and every one of your points. I hope Batman VS Superman is just a working title they're going with, until the whole thing is done. I mean I envision this DC Cinematic Universe saga to be a grand epic and titles like Batman vs Superman looks like an old school Capcom game. Snyder & Nolan could do better than that.

Here's what WB needs to do. Call it Man of Steel 2: The World's Finest and actually put some EFFORT into advertising and marketing e.g. viral videos like the Zod video or mysterious photographs/other material concerning a Red-Blue Blur, a giant Bat, a Red Flash, something about Ferris Aircraft, life on Mars, Amazon nations and stuff on companies like LuthorCorp/LexCorp or Wayne Industries.