View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #29
smallville fan
Default Re: Batman Vs Superman: can't we find a better title than that? Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by TayDee View Post
The problem with the title is that it just implies that they'll be fighting each other throughout the whole film, which is what I don't want. This should be a MOS sequel with Batman featuring in it. Also how will Batman have a chance against Supes with no Kryptonite?
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
The problem I have with "Batman vs Superman" is its so simplistic. It implies the film is just that. A deathmatch which in terms of plot makes it sound about as sophisticated as Freddy vs Jason.
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
Here is an idea:

Have the Superman/Batman emblems with a subtitle. Dont actually put Superman or Batman in the title. Simply imply that with their overlaid emblems.

*Batman/Superman logos*
World's Finest

Or something of that nature. IMO that's the cleanest and classiest way to go.
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
I actually hate the Batman vs Superman title, I really hope they get more creative than that.
I agree with each and every one of your points. I hope Batman VS Superman is just a working title they're going with, until the whole thing is done. I mean I envision this DC Cinematic Universe saga to be a grand epic and titles like Batman vs Superman looks like an old school Capcom game. Snyder & Nolan could do better than that.

Here's what WB needs to do. Call it Man of Steel 2: The World's Finest and actually put some EFFORT into advertising and marketing e.g. viral videos like the Zod video or mysterious photographs/other material concerning a Red-Blue Blur, a giant Bat, a Red Flash, something about Ferris Aircraft, life on Mars, Amazon nations and stuff on companies like LuthorCorp/LexCorp or Wayne Industries.