View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #978
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
People bring up RT. 56% of critics liked the movie, so it got more psositive reviews than negative ones (even a lot of the negative ones that I read just said the movie was meh, not that is was really bad). The audience rating is 82%, so most of the GA liked the film, which is ultimately the biggest factor since the GA makes these movies either succeed or fail.
But most of the General Audience don't really care that much about movies and will give any film they don't absolutely hate a high score.

Also, we have to acknowledge the possibility that the movie's Rotten Tomatoes General Audience score might be skewed by more of the people who bothered to log on and rate the film being hard core Superman fanboys than not.

Basically what I'm saying is that Rotten Tomatoes' GA ratings aren't the most scientifically scrutinized data gathering polling around, so it's not really that clear what the numbers are telling us.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: