View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion (Spoilers) - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
That's not what's happening at all. Iron Man and the other Marvel movies came up specifically because of discussion that was launched by my posting thoughts on Man of Steel after having seen the film yesterday afternoon (during which I made mention of said movies). The resultant conversations between myself and others are entirely relevant to MoS because they specifically deal with the scope of the film and how it sets up a wider universe because of its tone and feel.

As for Superman being overshadowed by Batman in his new movie, that's not only very hyperbolic, it's also entirely false at this point since we know nothing whatsoever about the MoS sequel other than that it will somehow involve both Superman and Batman.
Well, I mean, me and some other guy got off on a tangent about wether or not Aldrich Killian counted as The Mandarin, so Iron Man did overshadow Superman for like a second.

Again, my bad.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: