View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #881
OstrichsRevenge
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wontkins View Post
Good. The less Tom the better. So sick and tired of hearing about how brilliant that Hiddleston is. Overrated.

Seriously though. Reading about this movie on the internet is a nightmare because no matter where you go, Loki always takes over the discussion. There are so many other interesting aspects of this film that gets overlooked because all people talk about is Tom Hiddleston. I've heard barely any discussion about Tyr, I've heard hardly any discussion about Malekith and his motives, I've heard almost nothing about Algrim/Kurse, every time I go anywhere on the internet that is discussing Thor, its all about Loki.

I really hope he's not in the next one, but then again if he wasn't all the internet would be talking about would be his absence...

Well, this thread is really good for covering all aspects of the movie. How far back did you read exactly? The discussion is always changing and the other characters have been mentioned quite a bit. So don't lump us in with the other sites that you go to.

However, if you went into the Tom Hiddleston thread and expected not to read about TH, then that's your own fault.

That being said, it's not TH's fault that fangirls can get crazy. He's a good actor and an awesome Loki and he seems like a pretty cool guy. You just don't like him because you don't like his fans. Don't hate the player, hate the game.