Originally Posted by smallville fan
1) Batman beats Superman.
2) Batman upstages Superman.
3) People walk away from the movie hating on Superman.
4) Henry Cavill being hated on for beating Batman by the "too young and too dumb Batman fans" quoting AngryJoe.
5) The script and general plot direction sucks due to the insertion of the Goddamn Batman.
6) This movie becomes an "Iron Man 2" where the need to showcase the DC Universe outweighs the general quality.
7) Stuff MOS leads to aren't followed up on properly. Examples include Lex Luthor, a day in the life of Clark Kent, the Daily Planet, the Clark/Lois romance.
8) The script being poor and reducing the worth of certain characters, Superman being most at risk here.
9) Creating a 3 way love triangle between Bruce/Lois/Clark
10) The entire movie being set around Batman fighting Superman leading to 1-4. To quote AngryJoe again, both of these men should not be fighting. They are greatest pair of friends even before the likes of Kirk & Spock and many other great friendships in fiction. Both of these people are stronger if they combine for the greater good and take down the real bad guys like Lex Luthor etc. They should consider this if they are going to lead to JL.
I think your forgetting the comics. Superman is stronger and faster. But Batman beats him every time because he's no-holds-barred. It probably true Superman lets him win because he's afraid of killing him, but that is a weakness.