View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:37 PM   #35
Gabe99
Side-Kick

Default Re: The IRON MAN Thread - Robert Downey Jr. Returning!

Kevin Feige Talks Planning Marvelís Comic-Con Panels, IRON MAN 4, When Theyíll Announce the Phase Three Films, AGENT CARTER, and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub
Exactly. I definitely wanna ask quickly: do you foresee making Iron Man 4, or do you think that, like Hulk, thatís whatís gonna make Avengers special? Getting those characters just for those films. Do you know what I mean?

FEIGE: Iíve said it before and it wasnít negotiating tactics. I believe Tony Stark is as strong a character as Batman. Weíre about to head into our fifth or sixth Batman Ė however, you wanna look at it Ė James Bond, etc. So, there will absolutely be future Tony Starks and future Iron Mans. Who makes those movies, and when those movies are made, who knows? I donít know. But, the notion with Robertís contract in The Avengers 2 & 3, is to allow new characters. Part of what we love about The Avengers is the shifting roster. Thatís whatís fun about the comic book movies. You shift them up. So, certainly that was a lot of the thought process that went into it.

Gabe99 is offline   Reply With Quote