View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #70
Roguefan
Side-Kick

Th Eek Re: Rumoured New X Men Cartoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
In my opinion Wolverine and the X-Men was the best X-Men show to date its a shame it ended after only one season.
I agree Wolverine & the X-Men was excellent! I thought it would be cheesy but I gave it a shot, got hooked, was astounded at how well done it's story was (for a cartoon) and I was unhappy to know that they ended it on a cliffhanger. I actually felt bad for some of the characters along the way (Angel & Emma), which is rare for a cartoon.

Like other posters have said, I also think the best are Wolverine & the X-Men and, of course, the 90's cartoon (mostly because I grew up watching that one). I don't think Evolution or the new anime were good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
I would love the new show to start off with the original X-Men line-up, Xavier, Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Jean Grey, have I missed anyone? Was Angel in the original line up?
I would watch that. like someone else said, with characters coming and going. Imagine if the characters appeared in the order in which they joined the team in the comics!

BTW, I only recently saw the original pilot for the 90's cartoon:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Roguefan; 07-26-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Roguefan is offline   Reply With Quote