View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:38 AM   #97
antonydelfini
Did I get You?!!

Default Re: Let The Claws Do The Talking - Rate & Review "The Wolverine"

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Jackman ****ing owned the role! Wow. Non of the previous X-Men movies even scratched the character like this film did. The film aint perfect but Jackman's performance is pretty damn close imo. Well done Jackman and Mangold for finally getting this character right.

As long as they represent Wolverine as well as they did here I have no problem with more Wolverine films. And I hope we do see him in X-Force snikt slashing the **** out of people. Hopefully Singer doesn't water the character down any in DOFP cause this film showed exactly how the character needs to be represented.

This was awesome even with it's flaws.
8.5 for me.
Yeah the mansion scene in X2 and cage fight scene in X1 now seem so tame compared to the MANY classic Wolvie scenes in The Wolverine.

He's so scary and dangerous in this one. Mangold needs to come back for a sequel as he gets this character 100 percent.

BTW, I hope we get 3-4 X-Men franchises now: X-Men led by Prof X Cyclops Storm and Jean etc with 180-200 million budget and no Wolverine, X-Force led by Wolverine Cable Deadpool etc. with 150 million budget, and Wolverine solo movies with 100-120 million budget.