View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #117
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
True. There was a long time from the end of filming to when MOS arrived. In this case, we'll be going from filming to trailers to the actual release fairly quickly. It should be fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChero View Post
It's going to be so nice not obsessing over this for six and a half years, heh. That was brutal.
true, though I think there's a bit of a trade off this time around.lol

Unlike our tenacious and grueling wait for MOS, even though we have to wait a shorter amount of time for this film to come out, with the level of anticipation going on for this film, it may make it that much more harder to wait for this film's arrival.

And I'm not even including the fact that people are anxious to know as to how DC, more importantly, Snyder and goyer plan on handling DC's two biggest and most iconic characters in the same screen, much less on how Superman will be handled when portrayed next to the dark knight.

I think some people are gradually warming up to the idea that this MIGHT NOT be the direct sequel that people were hoping for, and if that proves to be true, then the filmmakers will need to work extra harder to give very good reasons, other than Batman and Superman meeting for the first time, on why they should come and see this film.