View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #35
Mightyally
Mr Arcade

Default Re: Discussion of an Infinity Gauntlet story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron View Post
Thanks for the articles Mightyally

I think it would be cool if the point of A1 was to place the tesseract in Odin's chamber, but I feel like they would have made it more obvious, something as simple as a quick shot/scene with Thor placing it....maybe they will after TDW and start to make more obvious clues to it

Spit balling here but I really like the idea of the IG having its own trilogy after A3, everyone has been established, plenty of clues and obvious hints about the IG, that something big is coming....

However, the lifespan and current involvement of certain characters by then would change - Tony Stark would be old and not IM anymore, not to mention the real life problem of him playing the part that long etc.

Just my thoughts
Np!

It would be awesome to have a trilogy about the IG. But as you said, it would be problematic. Thanos and the IG sure needs its sweet time.

But if you think about it, all these movies will be between Avengers 2 and Avengers 3 (this are releases that I estimate)

Gotg 1-2, F4 1-2, Ant-man, Thor 3, Cap 3 and even movies like The Punisher and Deadlpool. Also some X-men/Wolverine movies will come out before Avengers 3.
Thanos defintely has some space to move around in the MCU, even if he is not gonna show up in the punisher lol. But you get the idea

Mightyally is offline   Reply With Quote